8 years ago
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
"Nate is going to die!"
Last Monday, Kyah came to me carrying my wallet and the license was missing. This created a household search for it. Kristen decided to lift up the couch so I could look underneath for it. I could not believe the amount of books and crackers under there. I had to clean it out immediately. I moved the couch and began to clean up. Then I saw it. I immediately said, "Nate is going to die!" Exactly 8 days after Nate so sweetly bought me the new version of photoshop for mother's day, I found the old one!!!! Shoved under the couch by Kyah I'm sure. You have to understand that our couch sits right on the floor, with probably a 1/2 inch opening. Just big enough for small books, crackers, and photoshop! Granted, I love the new version of photoshop, we most certainly would not have bought the new expensive version had we been able to find the old version and put it on the new computer. Oh well. And yes, Nate did just about die when I told him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment