I have been meaning to post more Yale pictures; school of my dreams. I haven't because I wanted to photoshop them so everyone could appreciate just how beautiful the school is. I finally have realized it's just not going to happen anytime soon. I have been busy taking portraits and doing other things this month. May is busy! So here are pictures of my beloved Yale, untouched by photoshop.
Me and my smart pose in front of the law building.
I wish you could see in person how detailed the architecture is. It is amazing. This is one example.
This is the law building.
I just like this picture with all the students coming out of class.
This is in the library of rare books.
I wish this was a better picture. It was taken inside the main library. No flash of course. My shutter speed was really slow making it hard to take a sharp image. However, you can still tell how detailed those windows are!
An actual student leaving his dorm. I love all the gates.
One of the most beautiful courtyards ever.
My tour guide standing with Nathan Hale.
This is a statue of a former school president who used his left toe to push off the rowing/crew team when they were competing and they won everytime he did. Urban legend has it that if you rub his left toe on the statue, you will have good luck. Something I learned on my tour. :)
There are bells up in this clock tower.
I am in love with these doors. I know you are too.
Outside one of the management buildings.
I did not have the intension of going crazy posting pictures, but once I started, I just couldn't stop! This took me forever! Luckily, Kyah is sleeping and Gage has been busy doing a United States puzzle. I hope you enjoyed your tour of Yale!

2 comments:
beautiful campus, I can see why you want to live there!
That is one of the prettiest schools I think I have seen! It would be my dream school too!
Post a Comment